• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Turkey in the suburbs?

Well, I know it's turkey season, but never saw one in my neck of the woods before. It was only 15 yards out and coming towards me. If I weren't in city limits and had hearing protection, I totally would be tempted to bag dinner! All I had was a pf9 though. LOL!

lol, I'll grab a couple of my Nagants and I'll run up to you and we can have a turkey shoot.

Are you sure you didnt see this wild turkey?

gourmetdinnerclub.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_05_wild_turkey_distiller.jpg

Stan drinking? That like asking when did you stop beating your wife? Of course he was drinking, but still, it was a turkey he saw. On the poor south side where I live, I have seen probably 10 turkeys in the last few months. And yes, they were wild turkeys, but there were not a bottle. The bottle is in the cabinet. Some of the turkeys down here act like they are not afraid of people at all. A couple of hens stayed in my back yard last year while I cut the grass. Just moved around when I got close to them. Eventually, they walked back into the woods. Stan, it is not the drinking I mind, just stay off the crack!lol

JWC, thanks for spreading a reputation for me -- you hanging around basketball camp with all those little boys is making me wonder sometimes. I've seen Dateline NBC's to catch a predator with Stone Phillips. LOL!

Obiwan, not spreading rumors, just stating facts! lol As for the basketball camp comment, well, yes, there are boys there. I guess you forgot girls play basketball also, you sexist pig! Have not seen Stone yet, but I will keep that in mind. Good to hear from you, watch out for the turkey. There are viscious this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom