• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two new RUGERS for the stables. EDIT; the SFAR went to Dad for his bedside gun.

Check your gas block to rail spacing if you haven’t already. Picked mine up last week and they were touching at rest, not super impressed with the tail tbh.
Was the first thing I did. I also checked the set screws on the gas block. Everything has been right and tight so far.

As far as the Clearence of the gas block it is not touching but it is way to close for my taste I'm tempted to remove part of the handguard to uncover the gas block.

Was the first thing I did. I also checked the set screws on the gas block. Everything has been right and tight so far.

As far as the Clearence of the gas block it is not touching but it is way to close for my taste I'm tempted to remove part of the handguard to uncover the gas block.

I’m going to change handguards and switch to a RifleSpeed gas block more than likely. I just got my new qd brake in for the suppressor and waiting on a Credo. We’ll see how she shoots.

I’m going to change handguards and switch to a RifleSpeed gas block more than likely. I just got my new qd brake in for the suppressor and waiting on a Credo. We’ll see how she shoots.
Have you tried 7.62x51 nato ammunition yet? I have a ton of the stuff. I'm curious if it cycles.

Gave the SFAR to my Dad for his bedside gun and loaded it with federal 168 grain sierra matchkings. We'll take it to the range for break in and sight in some time soon.

With the way the world is headed we may need it soon.

Back
Top Bottom