• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

That whole line of transport when they get extradited back to GA is gonna be huge. GSP, GDC, Cobra squad, cert teams, local LE, and feds. It'll be just like when transferring Jamie hood..
Yeah I assumed it would look kinda like the presidential motorcade heading down the interstate. I wonder if they'll have more than the one CERT guy filming it. These two will be looking through the tray slot in the steel door for the rest of their short lives. I can't imagine willingly signing up for that kind of misery.

Oh yeah, who was Jamie Hood?

News I heard was that they made it to Shelbyville, TN where they hijacked/home invasion a couple, stole their guns and a black Jeep, and fortunately just left them tied up. Then a "car chase" after which they were apprehended about 25 miles SE of Nashville.
No report of any shootout. But they were caught "alive" so maybe no shots fired. I am sure the 10 pm news will be chock full of details.
They were caught by armed homeowners that held them while the LEOs showed up, according to news reports in SC

They were caught by armed homeowners that held them while the LEOs showed up, according to news reports in SC

If that's the case, then somebody gonna get paid $$$$.

Personally, I would have shot them, at least in the kneecap. That'll stop the running. lol

If that's the case, then somebody gonna get paid $$$$.

Personally, I would have shot them, at least in the kneecap. That'll stop the running. lol
Just watched the TBI interview, they attempted to car jack another car from a homeowner, that homeowner(s) confronted them at gun point and the punked out.

I saw something about a homeowner, but all the other reports just said they surrendered to the authorities.

If they had approached me, they would have gotten at lest the same reception, but probably much worse for them.

There was high tension in this area, due to not knowing if they were still around or not.

Just watched the TBI interview, they attempted to car jack another car from a homeowner, that homeowner(s) confronted them at gun point and the punked out.

I think I would of had to put bullets in them while waiting. No way I'm hanging out with a couple of murderes, who are there because they got the jump on someone else that had a gun. They need to be shot for everyone's safety.

I think I would of had to put bullets in them while waiting. No way I'm hanging out with a couple of murderes, who are there because they got the jump on someone else that had a gun. They need to be shot for everyone's safety.

At least a kneecap to stop that jumping.

10000000000000% correct.

Back
Top Bottom