• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

Those are the faces of two guys that know full well what they're facing. And the final trip into the death tower at Jackson is the least of their concerns. They killed 2 COs and they're going right back to being surrounded by COs 24/7. I really expected the bearded guy to not go back no matter what. He had nothing to lose.
I would never be in this situation but if I was I would have saved one of those 40 rounds for myself. Either that or they would've done it for me. Not claiming to be a badass here. Just saying that either way out would be preferred when you compare it to what they have waiting on them now.
I was thinking the exact same thing.....no way would I want what they got coming....if nothing else I'd have committed suicide by police. ...they got he'll coming everyday from here till death

perhaps they will "hang themselves" before trial somehow
That's what happened to the guy that owned the only strip bar in Milledgeville back in 95. They raided the bar and took big bags of cash, cars and bikes. They arrested J.D. the owner and about a month later he was hanging by a sheet in his Baldwin County Jail cell.

I was thinking the exact same thing.....no way would I want what they got coming....if nothing else I'd have committed suicide by police. ...they got he'll coming everyday from here till death
Exactly! I mean why do all that gruesome **** they did to just wind up in a much deeper much ****tier hole than they started in?

The couple they held hostage and then stole their jeep broke free and called the cops. There was a police chase once the jeep was spotted and they shot at the officers. Once wrecked they took off and in south Tennessee everyone has guns and were out looking them lol and called the cops once spotted. They must have wasted their 2 mags of ammo during the chase.

That whole line of transport when they get extradited back to GA is gonna be huge. GSP, GDC, Cobra squad, cert teams, local LE, and feds. It'll be just like when transferring Jamie hood..

Back
Top Bottom