• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

One of the Tennessee neighbors was on the news radio this morning, saying that they were prepared for the fugitives. They made sure to lock all buildings and vehicles, were well armed, and they were actively scanning their property and fields with binoculars. (Sounds like an unorganized citizen's militia to me! The very core of the Second Amendment.)

They'll probably get an interference charge instead

They undoubtedly saved some LEOs lives, and should be recognized for what they did.

The scum were gearing up for the next police encounter (just stole more guns and ammo), but they were not expecting any victims to fight back.

This ended the way our Founding Fathers envisioned, every adult male a member of the militia, and responsible for the safety of their community.

I would think so, they were "instrumental in the capture"
I would think it only fair that the elderly couple that called 911 and the homeowner that captured them would split it. Otherwise, what's the point in even offering it?

Both parties were "instrumental" in law enforcement capturing this pair.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would think it only fair that the elderly couple that called 911 and the homeowner that captured them would split it. Otherwise, what's the point in even offering it?

Both parties were "instrumental" in law enforcement capturing this pair.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would have to exclude the elderly couple, but the "militia" certainly deserves it, if in fact they did capture the fugitives and hold them at gunpoint.

If I held them at gunpoint, I'd be kicking up some dust if I was refused the bounty.

I would have to exclude the elderly couple, but the "militia" certainly deserves it, if in fact they did capture the fugitives and hold them at gunpoint.

If I held them at gunpoint, I'd be kicking up some dust if I was refused the bounty.

From what I understand, the elderly couple untied themselves and notified authorities. This resulted in a local BOLO, and put the militia guys on alert.

From what I understand, the elderly couple untied themselves and notified authorities. This resulted in a local BOLO, and put the militia guys on alert.

Ok, what about the man with the green Civic?
What about the people at the quarry that reported the F-250?
What about the people in Madison with the burglary?
What about the people at Dollar General?

Al those helped put the PoPo on the criminals trail, but did not actually lead to the arrest.

Back
Top Bottom