• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Two weeks without a cigarette.............

I started smoking when I was 13. I stopped after my daughter was born. Cold turkey, never looked back. I still occasionally smoke cigars. And I quit back when I still lived in NY and was paying 11.69 a pack. OUCH!

I've had 2 cigarettes today.....
1 moth ago I was a pack+ per day smoker. I'm getting there.

Got to get to 0 a day. Never a good idea to have them laying around. I had to quit cold turkey to stop, almost a year and a half ago. My wife still smokes to this day, hopefully she will finally decide to put them down.

How you hanging in there Bypass Bypass ?
My cigarette addiction is way less than my current prescription medication addiction. My dealers at the VA are always happy to add more pharmaceutical prescriptions.

I didn't realize until midnight last night when I had a screaming migrane and was puking every 15 minutes how badly I'm addicted to VA mood altering drugs. I took my meds after 3 days without them and I'm fine now.

As far as smoking it hasn't even crossed my mind. I have quit that for certain now.

My cigarette addiction is way less than my current prescription medication addiction. My dealers at the VA are always happy to add more pharmaceutical prescriptions.

I didn't realize until midnight last night when I had a screaming migrane and was puking every 15 minutes how badly I'm addicted to VA mood altering drugs. I took my meds after 3 days without them and I'm fine now.

As far as smoking it hasn't even crossed my mind. I have quit that for certain now.
Good job man, that's no easy thing to do I know that for a fact.

Back
Top Bottom