• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

80D4E546-321B-4077-844D-99B1483D0945.jpeg

23308F48-A175-418F-AD52-3024C280B8E2.png

Wrong hat dude lol

You can call me a newbie and call me out as jumping on the bandwagon, and you’d be right.

We’ve lived in GA for 5 years. Moved here for many reasons. No ties to the area or UGA or any other institution. Neither my wife nor I have any ties to any big CFB teams from our days in school. Never really watched CFB when I was younger (was always an NFL guy), but have always favored CBB over the NBA (bunch of rich prima donnas). Jumped on the bandwagon after moving here, hoping some of our kids will be able to go to UGA, and thanks to a great ODTer, snagged two season tickets this year and my older boys and I thoroughly enjoyed them (and what a year to be able to do it). My older was a borderline Stetson hater, wondering where JT was every time he faltered, but having played sports when I was younger, I understood the decision to keep him in and supported it. He deserves a lot of praise, and many are going to have to find it in themselves to eat crow for all the badmouthing and detracting all season long. That was a hell of a game, and I’m surprised my two teens and I didn’t wake the whole rest of the house up, but *******.

I lived in Boston for the Red Sox breaking the curse and for the early half of the Patriots’ era of domination of the NFL… last night eclipsed both of those for me. I could not ever watch another professional sports game again and be absolutely okay with it.

Go Dawgs!!! Sic ‘em! Woof woof woof!

PS - my in-laws have now decided to move here for retirement, so I guess we’ve been successful at uprooting and planting our family tree in GA.

Back
Top Bottom