• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs LSU

looked bad at first, but jogged back to the locker room. even if he could come back, i would leave him out of this game. marshall and that other guy (the white one lol) are great back ups.

Yeah Bennett...he's good stuff! He's a senior so he knows pressure! A good tight end that can fill the receiver role as well! Good point. I like having Marshall(fast track runner) & even Scott-Wesley who almost got a touchdown!

Yeah Bennett...he's good stuff! He's a senior so he knows pressure! A good tight end that can fill the receiver role as well! Good point. I like having Marshall(fast track runner) & even Scott-Wesley who almost got a touchdown!

Brendan Douglas is the guy he's talking about.

Looks like Grantham reads this forum. I said they need to sell out on the run and so far that's what they're doing.

If you know Grantham, he can go psycho! He's probably going nuts on them boys on defense! They surely are keeping the rushing yards low!

LSU is a team we can beat. Even when they are better. I can think of a handful of teams we can't beat when they are "better" than us.

It's all about who wants it more...even being a UGA fan, the intensity is on the side of the Dawgs...got a lot of younger players steppin' up playing hard!

Back
Top Bottom