• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri, what are your thoughts?

I really hate it for you. But you need to take her out to the woods, give her a hug, and set her on fire. Let her know its nothing personal though. Sorry for your loss.

well...if i could get away with it i would!! lol. she aint gettin no lovin for awhile ill tell ya that!! (lol...whom i kiddin...i have no self control lol!)

I was pulling for UGA to win out so we could see a BAMA v UGA rematch in the SEC Championship Game. Unfortunately that may not happen this year.

image.jpg

Dawgs are done.No defense.Be lucky to get in the Toilet Bowl this year.Hope they do continue to beat Ga Teck like a drum though

Dawgs are done.No defense.Be lucky to get in the Toilet Bowl this year.Hope they do continue to beat Ga Teck like a drum though

Yep, they are pretty much done. I know why the defense hasn't had many injuries, they don't hit hard enough to get hurt!

Yep, they are pretty much done. I know why the defense hasn't had many injuries, they don't hit hard enough to get hurt!

secondary is 2/3 years and go to NFL wherever you get picked.Kid that signs a scholarship should have to stay 4 or pay back the money.

Back
Top Bottom