• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Under $400 offers for Glocks is a lowball....wait, no it's not.

yeah I never understood how $350 was a lowball offer for a used glock. The first glock I bought was a Gen 2 23 for $350

^^^THIS^^^

I've bought 4 Glocks here for under $400 ($325-$400), even a gen 4 G19 at the height of the crazy time and sold a couple Glocks for under $400 as well. It's all about where the market is.

I could talk about the 1 oz. ingots of gold and silver I bought and sold back in the 90's for a fraction of what the market is going for them now, but that doesn't change the fact my bathroom scale still lies to me every morning. :)

Pretty sure Glock does NOT replace the night sights for free. They didn't for me. ABout three years ago I bought a G22 gen 3 with night sights. I had to pay $57 for new ones installed, which is a better price than most stores sold the parts alone, much less installed. However they did replace some worn springs etc. And they gave me a buttload of swag, calendar, pencils, pens, patches, decals, even a lapel pin. Very cool.

Glock will change out "their" nite sights for free. They will not exchange other brands for free.

Glock will change out "their" nite sights for free. They will not exchange other brands for free.

Are you 100% positive of this? Not trying to be rude, this just seems a little too good to be true. Kudos to glock if so, but I've never heard of anyone giving a lifetime warranty on something such as night sights that clearly will not last a lifetime.

Did you actually do this or were with someone when this happened?

Are you 100% positive of this? Not trying to be rude, this just seems a little too good to be true. Kudos to glock if so, but I've never heard of anyone giving a lifetime warranty on something such as night sights that clearly will not last a lifetime.

Did you actually do this or were with someone when this happened?

Last time I visited Glock (last summer), they charged me to change out old NS for newer NS. They did give me some swag, swap out an old tupperware box for a clamshell, mags, etc.

Pretty sure Glock does NOT replace the night sights for free. They didn't for me. ABout three years ago I bought a G22 gen 3 with night sights. I had to pay $57 for new ones installed, which is a better price than most stores sold the parts alone, much less installed. However they did replace some worn springs etc. And they gave me a buttload of swag, calendar, pencils, pens, patches, decals, even a lapel pin. Very cool.

See, I was told the complete opposite. If they have dead Glock night sights, the guy at Glock said they will replace them.

Does anyone else have a difference experience? Would help to clarify.

350 for a police trade in G22 isn't a bad price. It's also one of the less popular glock models. If they start selling 19,23,21,26, or 27s for 350 then I would be impressed.

Back
Top Bottom