Unsafe Range

Live fire range near rome was great. You can buy 9mm and 45 ammo at near cost if you are using it at their range. $10 single or $7/per person with a group.

These dudes showed up with their Hi Points and WASR's acting all gangsta with the Hi Points in the front of their pants and loading the guns behind the shooting house. I just don't care for a lack of common sense and bad trigger discipline. Y'all be safe.

Why does everyone wanna dis the Hi Point?

Just out of curiosity, if my gun is on the table in my lane with the bolt/slide locked open, why does it matter if I am loading mags behind the range away from my gun? Only asking because I went to Sandy Springs Gun Club and did this exact thing. Left my gun on the rest in my lane and we back behind the line to load my mags where my bag was on the self and the gun told me I couldn't do that...

When 7 or 8 guys are loading when they aren't even on the lanes and using bad trigger discipline, we should have a problem with that, especially when I'm with the wife and kids. I don't care who you are, waving guns and loading up behind everyone when not on a lane is foolish.

When 7 or 8 guys are loading when they aren't even on the lanes and using bad trigger discipline, we should have a problem with that, especially when I'm with the wife and kids. I don't care who you are, waving guns and loading up behind everyone when not on a lane is foolish.
I completely agree with that if their firearm is in their possession, but as I stated, if my gun is resting in the lane,in the safe position and out of my reach, how would that be unsafe?

Last edited:
I completely agree with that if their firearm is in their possession, but as I stated, if my gun is resting in the lane,in the safe position and out of my reach, how would that be unsafe?

Resting and safe is cool. Handling and pointing is enough to make me nervous. Especially bad trigger discipline. Know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom