• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

up to 1000 dollar fine for shed hunting

People make a few extra bucks for selling sheds so the government can't have that. Hell naw.

Overwhelmingly REPUBLICAN Utah creating more restrictive "laws"... I can't believe "republicans" would do this. :rolleyes:

So the supposed reason for creating this "law" was to reduce the stress on wildlife from a harsh winter. I'd be willing to bet that they already have an existing harassing wildlife law on the books that would've worked just fine if people were actually "stressing" the wildlife. But nope the "republicans" had to go add yet another layer of government.

Proof positive that when you go in a political position, you loose all reason and common sense...

I'm wondering whose kid is in Boy Scouts.

Some time ago, the boy scouts were collecting sheds and selling them to fund projects and supplies, so I'll speculate that someone doesn't want boy scouts to have the competition.

What a bunch of 'tards. 500 hours to generate $16,000 in fines? Maybe? If a judge with two brain cells doesn't throw all the cases out? That's $32 per hour. Pikers! That's no way to generate revenue.

Back
Top Bottom