• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220522-212256.png

Not to be the one that is over critical of this venture Zack, but I fail to see how you are going to produce a product that is worth $400 based on what I have read so far. I do hope your time is not wasted on this one, sir. God Bless and Good Luck.

I wish him the best of luck. I used to make pocket first aid kits that were a small waterproof bag with ibuprofen, aspirin, pepto tablets, bandaids, butterfly closures, 2x2 and 4x4 gauze pads, alcohol wipes, and antibacterial cream and I sold them for $10 each and that was generating a whopping $5 profit each.

I wish him the best of luck. I used to make pocket first aid kits that were a small waterproof bag with ibuprofen, aspirin, pepto tablets, bandaids, butterfly closures, 2x2 and 4x4 gauze pads, alcohol wipes, and antibacterial cream and I sold them for $10 each and that was generating a whopping $5 profit each.
That's a 100% markup! You FIRST AID FLIPPER! I'm gonna tell the ODT Price Militant! You'll be sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom