• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp-money.gif

To make a compromise, for anyone who wants to buy a kit, they will DM saying so, and once they tell me they are seriously interested, I will tell them the full list through DMs, right before they buy the kit. I think that is the best way to do it. Bc I want to let people know, but not have the list immediately plastered on the main post page.
To me that means you have something to hide or don't stand behind your product?

To me that means you have something to hide or don't stand behind your product?
Well, I certainly dont have anything to hide, and I do believe in the product! I may post the full list on the main post page, and I may do it the DM way since customers will have to DM me to buy it anyway. I am still thinking about which way to go. But I can guarantee that the product has quality items in them and I do personally back each item and the kits in general!

“ I can guarantee that the product has quality items in them and I do personally back each item and the kits in general!”
What kind of Guarantee are you providing?

Money back? Lifetime? I know I know thats included in the product list….

Regardless, before a customer buys any one of BHI's kits, they will know the contents of the kit! Either way, they'll know before purchase. BHI believes in all its upcoming products and is striving to give customers the best kits that we realistically can!
When did you change your username and incorporate?

What kind of Guarantee are you providing?

Money back? Lifetime? I know I know thats included in the product list….
Well, once the customer knows the full list before purchase, they buy it knowing that, and within a month, find out they dont like a particular item or the kit, they can return it, and get their money back asap. If an item breaks, within reasonable use, BHI will replace that item asap. However, I will personally make sure each and every item is looked over and is in normal working shape before I sell the kit to a customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom