Update: Bikers are headed to Mexico to get the jailed Marine.

At least they are doing something about it...

Exactly how is this productive?
I can walk out of my shop right now and spank my monkey in the middle of the road and claim it's to help free the marine. They are doing the same thing pedaling to the border.
There a better ways to use their time and effort. 100-200 maybe 5000 bikers pedaling around the border is a waste of resources.

Exactly how is this productive?
I can walk out of my shop right now and spank my monkey in the middle of the road and claim it's to help free the marine. They are doing the same thing pedaling to the border.
There a better ways to use their time and effort. 100-200 maybe 5000 bikers pedaling around the border is a waste of resources.

Maybe if they bring enough attention to it that worthless you know what of a leader will take a poll and figure out he should do something.

"We demand you release our citizen!"
"No"
"But...But... We rode all the way here."
"Oh. Since you went through all that trouble I guess we will let him go."

Yep. That sounds about right. They'll be sent on their way with some of those little Mexican figurines or sombreros as consolation gifts for the effort.

At least they are doing something about it...
+1
When people see no leadership, they are left to there own ideas, devices and abilities. I've heard dogs do the same thing in absence of an alpha. This is the third or fourth time this has happened and it is no accident. It is intentional ignorance by this WH due to the firearms related nature. This Marine is being punished by this WH as much as the Mexican officials. It is a disgrace for this country AND this administration that this Marine wasn't immediately freed. We have lost control of the border and our influence in N America if this is the new norm. While not able to physically remove him, these riders are drawing attention to the absurdity of this situation. They know the only way to get anything done in this country now is to somehow get media attention. I'm no Texan, but the border states are being pressured from all sides and as long as they feel ignored, you're going to see stands like this being taken, if only symbolically. I've never even been on a street bike, but I say more power to them.

Back
Top Bottom