• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* Update on my seizures *

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Hey brothers !
I have had a couple of guys ask so…. Once again , the last few weeks, the seizure thing has been screwing with me.
I have been in and out of hospital, blah, blah, ….. loosing a bunch more memory this time.
They have me on ANOTHER (different) med…wife is great about making sure I take it.
I just ain’t that sure they know…and aren’t just guessing the best they can. Which is ok, just say so ! Instead they charge you, your insurance, etc., like they are on the top of stuff….which they know more than us - I guess ! Lol.
But just wanted to put it in since a few folks have asked - and let y’all in on what I know and what is happening.
I don’t know, they don’t know, and trying new things ! Ok !! We all know what the docs say they know !! LMAO 🤣 ( ok , just venting some)
(Just trying to keep laughing)… Do not hesitate to hit me up if you want. I will try to give you any info , answer your PM, etc., as best I can.

Thanks to everyone for prayers, well wishes and requests on what I need. We are just trying to keep it all going so the bills will stay under control…so far we are doing OK.
(I will be putting a couple of items up here n there for $$ if I have to. But I will let everyone know if I do.)

Yall are great group of gun nuts - Thanks to all !
Ken & Susan (41mag) :)

Good to hear from you. Wish there was a magic pill to make you well. Prayers for ya'll Get Well ole Buddy
They keep saying to “try this and take that“ but they seem to keep happening. Maybe there is, just gotta find it.
The loss of memory this time is the worse ! Some crap I forgotten within a few days, something I have known for years I forget… other thing that seem unimportant I remember?? Go figure! LOL.
( I Gotta laugh )

You should seriously try a strict keto diet for about a month. It may not help but couldn't hurt, and it's helped tons of people. I don't do keto for seizures but I'm always reading and hearing about people who have had great success stoping seizures by getting their body into ketosis. Worth a shot.

You should seriously try a strict keto diet for about a month. It may not help but couldn't hurt, and it's helped tons of people. I don't do keto for seizures but I'm always reading and hearing about people who have had great success stoping seizures by getting their body into ketosis. Worth a shot.
Yep…at this point I am willing to try anything reasonable ! Thanks for the tip 🫡

Sorry to hear. I hope it gets better.

Have you received any Covid-19 vaccines. If so, how recent was the last one?
Neg. No Covid vaccines that I know of. Of course , as I said , memory is a major issue but that would have been prior and I know that is a no.
Thanks for the tips, this is what I need.

Back
Top Bottom