• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Updated** "Covid Protocols" Going In Place at Macon Piedmont Hospitals

My mom is going in for a pretty significant heart procedure Friday early am. We don't trust the hospital system with her and had planned to stay with her around the clock between me, my brother, and sister. Just found out they're putting "Covid Protocol" in place kicking visitors out from 8p-8a. Not saying the staff are not good, just that the system is spread too thin. She needs someone there for her. You've got to be your own advocate now-a-days. Is there any way to fight this?
Good for you. It's hard, but someone needs to be in their corner.

Do we, or is there a status we can take up that is non-visitor and does a better job of representing our role there to keep her alive?

A parent , spouse or child are normally good to spend the night . You and your siblings may have to alternate days staying with her instead of doing 8 hour shifts. Stacking a Covid infection on top of heart surgery is a no go.

You don't have to convince me. I sat through the entire episode of the Perry Hospital trying to kill my Mom last December with Covid Pneumonia. I can't blame most of the nurses but her luck of the draw "Doctor" was plain old evil. Then my wife looked up his Google reviews and I was amazed that he could practice anywhere.
But, but, he's a "revenue generator".
That's all hospitals are looking for.

Listen to the first season of the Dr. Death podcast. It's not ignorance, it's negligence (and a touch of evil, as in the root of all evil).

My mom is going in for a pretty significant heart procedure Friday early am. We don't trust the hospital system with her and had planned to stay with her around the clock between me, my brother, and sister. Just found out they're putting "Covid Protocol" in place kicking visitors out from 8p-8a. Not saying the staff are not good, just that the system is spread too thin. She needs someone there for her. You've got to be your own advocate now-a-days. Is there any way to fight this?
I would be in the administrator’s office explaining firmly my plan to watch over my mother, regardless of their new policies.

Yeah if wu flu protocols are in place, those health "professionals" are going to be pretty busy... Just show them one of those ridiculous vidjuhs and then ask them are they really going to act so ****ing stupid again.

dancing-nurse-dancing-frontliner.gif

Back
Top Bottom