• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Updated** "Covid Protocols" Going In Place at Macon Piedmont Hospitals

Yeah if wu flu protocols are in place, those health "professionals" are going to be pretty busy... Just show them one of those ridiculous vidjuhs and then ask them are they really going to act so ****ing stupid again.

dancing-nurse-dancing-frontliner.gif
****ing morons. Can't dance either, even for white people.

Hospital administrators and policy wonks can create "mandates" that foster hostility and create severe heartbreak for families and sick people seeking assistance, and these are enforced like the damned Gestapo is standing at the doors of medical centers but these same ****tards can't issue a directive to these "medical perfeshunals" to stop posting *******ed videos of themselves dancing and acting like their in a damn ghetto twerking contest?

But, but, he's a "revenue generator".
That's all hospitals are looking for.

Listen to the first season of the Dr. Death podcast. It's not ignorance, it's negligence (and a touch of evil, as in the root of all evil).
I think it's they also get desensitized after being in that profession a while. It's kinda like this semi famous vet in Gordon named Dr. Denard (RIP) . He was a great vet at a very reasonable price. But he had NO problem telling you that it was the end of the road for your pet and then giving them the shot. He had done it for SO long it was just routine. I think most doctors and nurses are the same way.

I think it's they also get desensitized after being in that profession a while. It's kinda like this semi famous vet in Gordon named Dr. Denard (RIP) . He was a great vet at a very reasonable price. But he had NO problem telling you that it was the end of the road for your pet and then giving them the shot. He had done it for SO long it was just routine. I think most doctors and nurses are the same way.
God Jesus help us if they ever get the "authority" or direction to euthanize us if they deem us "non viable."

God Jesus help us if they ever get the "authority" or direction to euthanize us if they deem us "non viable."

Starting to sound a lot like Canada ain't it?
Beat me to it. Encouraging euthanasia for young people with depression. Not a terminal illness, just normal angst of youth.

Separate note of example: Another person I worked with at a healthcare facility in NE Ga told me the story of her grandmother's death in the ICU.

I can't elaborate, but at the end of the tale I asked some very specific questions that she was able to answer about her grandmother's last moments.

No other way to say it, the hospital killed her. She was on the vent after multiple "oops, we messed up, bring back surgeries (return to the Operating Room) ". In other words, there were complications after the first surgery, so she went back to surgery, then more complications after the second surgery so she went back a third time and ended up on the ventilator in the ICU. After realizing that medicare wasn't going to foot the bill for much longer the hospital did some dirty work and convinced the family that grandma was never getting off the vent. So they just cut off the vent, no decent "trial of spontaneous ventilation". FYI, patients receiving significant sedation, or paralytics won't / can't breathe on their own until those drugs wear off or are reversed. It also often takes time for people to start breathing on their own when you try to take them off a ventilator.

I trust what this person said, she had no idea why I was asking pointed questions, she just answered what she saw.

I can't / won't name the hospital since I don't know the disposition of the family's decision. But, it's a frightening example of what can and does happen.

Be upfront, be as polite as you can, but do protect your family and loved ones with the forcefulness of love.

During my Bypass surgery 2 years ago, my wife had to leave at 8 every night, back at 8 in the AM. One visitor only. No rotating visitors, so no kids, Mom, or friends to visit.

Main Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, got superb care.

Separate note of example: Another person I worked with at a healthcare facility in NE Ga told me the story of her grandmother's death in the ICU.

I can't elaborate, but at the end of the tale I asked some very specific questions that she was able to answer about her grandmother's last moments.

No other way to say it, the hospital killed her. She was on the vent after multiple "oops, we messed up, bring back surgeries (return to the Operating Room) ". In other words, there were complications after the first surgery, so she went back to surgery, then more complications after the second surgery so she went back a third time and ended up on the ventilator in the ICU. After realizing that medicare wasn't going to foot the bill for much longer the hospital did some dirty work and convinced the family that grandma was never getting off the vent. So they just cut off the vent, no decent "trial of spontaneous ventilation". FYI, patients receiving significant sedation, or paralytics won't / can't breathe on their own until those drugs wear off or are reversed. It also often takes time for people to start breathing on their own when you try to take them off a ventilator.

I trust what this person said, she had no idea why I was asking pointed questions, she just answered what she saw.

I can't / won't name the hospital since I don't know the disposition of the family's decision. But, it's a frightening example of what can and does happen.

Be upfront, be as polite as you can, but do protect your family and loved ones with the forcefulness of love.
A very good friend who is an RN in another state confided in me regarding his and his colleagues' opinions that they were killing patients with the prescribed treatment protocols for Covid. He was crying as he told me. We were sitting in my car outside the last machine gun shoot at Knob Creek Range. I've known him since he was a kid, 13 years old. They were having a real crisis of conscious conflicting with his (and his coworkers') faith.

Back
Top Bottom