• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: I have my opinion. Sportsmen, what say you?

Then do something about it Wallace, make an example of this so called "hunter". Shame him and prosecute him (animal cruelty). That POS needs to be taken taken down and shown up for the chicken sh*it he is.
He can't. Animal cruelty charges only apply to domesticated animals in Montana. Many states are like that to avoid animal rights group from harassing otherwise legal hunters and trappers. Hence my comment why this ahole's actions will result in an over reaction of new laws.

Wyoming usually has strict game regulations. On an antelope hunt a few years back, a friend got a ticket for wasting game. Shot an antelope, field dressed and quartered it. Threw away the blood shot meat. At the game station they literally took the antelope we had killed out of coolers and pieced them together. When they didn't come up with a "whole antelope" there came the ticket. Of course we were out of state hunters with little recourse. Still, I can't believe they don't have something to cover this in their regulations.

He is no hunter. He hit the wolf with a snow mobile. I guess everybody that hits a deer with their car now will be considered a deer hunter!

In Alaska they have a Waste and Want law. I am sure it doesn't apply to wolves but on game animals they will tattoo your ass for it. It's basically refers to taking the select cuts and leaving the rest behind.
Still the lack of humanity is sickening. I can't stop thinking about it.

I wish what happened to my uncle would have happened to to him. I was visiting my cousin, my mom's brothers son one time and his father let us go check traps with him. He managed to catch a fox in one. The gun Jammed but he wanted the hyde so bad he hit the fox on the head with a massive stick. He left the fox in the trap because he wasn't exactly trapping on lawful lands and was walking back to the truck when that bastard woke up and went to to town on his leg. To hear the noises that fox made while he was chewing on my uncle's leg was too much. Me and my cousin were laughing so hard it pissed my uncle off. We couldn't stop and the more we laughed the worst madder he got. He turned the truck around and took us back home. He had to go get rabies shots and everything else in the pharmacy cabinet. When he got home and we saw him we busted out laughing again. He beat the mess out of Ricky but couldn't touch me. After that we laid down and put our faces in our pillow and laughed all night. We were confined to our room after he got half beat to death but my cousin was tougher than a coffin nail and it didn't effect him one bit.

I wish that muzzle had come off and the hunter had gotten a little of what my uncle got. That dude would have lost half his leg. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom