• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: I have my opinion. Sportsmen, what say you?

In Alaska they have a Waste and Want law. I am sure it doesn't apply to wolves but on game animals they will tattoo your ass for it. It's basically refers to taking the select cuts and leaving the rest behind.
Still the lack of humanity is sickening. I can't stop thinking about it.

I wish what happened to my uncle would have happened to to him. I was visiting my cousin, my mom's brothers son one time and his father let us go check traps with him. He managed to catch a fox in one. The gun Jammed but he wanted the hyde so bad he hit the fox on the head with a massive stick. He left the fox in the trap because he wasn't exactly trapping on lawful lands and was walking back to the truck when that bastard woke up and went to to town on his leg. To hear the noises that fox made while he was chewing on my uncle's leg was too much. Me and my cousin were laughing so hard it pissed my uncle off. We couldn't stop and the more we laughed the worst madder he got. He turned the truck around and took us back home. He had to go get rabies shots and everything else in the pharmacy cabinet. When he got home and we saw him we busted out laughing again. He beat the mess out of Ricky but couldn't touch me. After that we laid down and put our faces in our pillow and laughed all night. We were confined to our room after he got half beat to death but my cousin was tougher than a coffin nail and it didn't effect him one bit.

I wish that muzzle had come off and the hunter had gotten a little of what my uncle got. That dude would have lost half his leg. 🤣
I'm all for the Waste and Want laws. We pooled money for my bud's ticket. Seemed to be a young game warden trying to make her mark but lesson learned. Grew up farming and ranching. Nothing wasted ever. Nothing wasted on a pig except the squeal!

BTW I laughed so hard just reading your story that your uncle might get mad all over again!

I'm all for the Waste and Want laws. We pooled money for my bud's ticket. Seemed to be a young game warden trying to make her mark but lesson learned. Grew up farming and ranching. Nothing wasted ever. Nothing wasted on a pig except the squeal!

BTW I laughed so hard just reading your story that your uncle might get mad all over again!
Nothing wasted but the squeal. 🤣 That's a good. What show was that where the African American family was sitting around the table and the man said " Yes ma'am I've eaten everything from the rooter to the tooter. LOL I can't remember what movie it was me he also had a matching suit and he said " you got to coordinate,yes sir you got to coordinate. ".

Nothing wasted but the squeal. 🤣 That's a good. What show was that where the African American family was sitting around the table and the man said " Yes ma'am I've eaten everything from the rooter to the tooter. LOL I can't remember what movie it was me he also had a matching suit and he said " you got to coordinate,yes sir you got to coordinate. ".
Boomerang, with Eddie Murphy I think...

Back
Top Bottom