• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: I have my opinion. Sportsmen, what say you?

Nothing wasted but the squeal. 🤣 That's a good. What show was that where the African American family was sitting around the table and the man said " Yes ma'am I've eaten everything from the rooter to the tooter. LOL I can't remember what movie it was me he also had a matching suit and he said " you got to coordinate,yes sir you got to coordinate. ".
I gotta tell you if you've never been around on slaughtering day and had fresh pork skins that grandma fried, in lard, while the butchering was still going on you haven't lived. Those were the days!

99.999999% of the time I have no use for animal rights activists....but this is gonna be the .0000001 time that I might actually get pleasure watching those people harass this POS to the point he can't step outside his house.

I might not feel that way if Wyoming did more to the the guy than give him a $250 fine and send him on his way....

Residents have a saying when it comes to killing wolves and grizzlies. Shoot it, shovel it, and shut up about it. You will spend more than a murder charge defending yourself. So...I still say fake news

Back
Top Bottom