• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: I have my opinion. Sportsmen, what say you?

I get it the guy is a scumbag for parading around with the wolf, i dont like it either. I guess its the level of outrage for an animal mistreated seems to be higher than human victims. Maybe im wrong or i perceive it differently than others.
I feel like it's OK to be outraged at both. Honestly, I hold humans and animals in the same level for the most part, exactly because of guys like that who do stuff like that. Animals do what they do out of survival/instinct. Humans act horrible on purpose.

Unless it's my family/friends, or a purely innocent victim. If I saw a stranger on the street and my loyal dog I've raised since a pup needing help, I'm saving my dog first. 🤷‍♂️

I feel like it's OK to be outraged at both. Honestly, I hold humans and animals in the same level for the most part, exactly because of guys like that who do stuff like that. Animals do what they do out of survival/instinct. Humans act horrible on purpose.

Unless it's my family/friends, or a purely innocent victim. If I saw a stranger on the street and my loyal dog I've raised since a pup needing help, I'm saving my dog first. 🤷‍♂️
Always my dog first, apologies to the stranger.....

I get it the guy is a scumbag for parading around with the wolf, i dont like it either. I guess its the level of outrage for an animal mistreated seems to be higher than human victims. Maybe im wrong or i perceive it differently than others.
Empathy depends on the treatment of the animal and what kind of human.

Back
Top Bottom