• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: I have my opinion. Sportsmen, what say you?

Residents have a saying when it comes to killing wolves and grizzlies. Shoot it, shovel it, and shut up about it. You will spend more than a murder charge defending yourself. So...I still say fake news
He did something because the Wyoming Fish and Game gave him a ticket and the Governor is having a fit about it. I'm gonna bet that there will be a new bill in the legislature in Wyoming this year allowing something like this to have a little more serious punishment than a $250 fine.

99.999999% of the time I have no use for animal rights activists....but this is gonna be the .0000001 time that I might actually get pleasure watching those people harass this POS to the point he can't step outside his house.

I might not feel that way if Wyoming did more to the the guy than give him a $250 fine and send him on his way....
I think animals should never have "rights." At least not in the sense that humans have rights. Humans have responsibilities to the care of (domestic) and humane treatment of any animals and if that needs to be enforced by statutory regulations, then so be it. What this turd did was disgusting and wrong.

I think animals should never have "rights." At least not in the sense that humans have rights. Humans have responsibilities to the care of (domestic) and humane treatment of any animals and if that needs to be enforced by statutory regulations, then so be it. What this turd did was disgusting and wrong.
For sure, those people are looney tunes...me thinks he may find out just how looney they are...lol

For sure, those people are looney tunes...me thinks he may find out just how looney they are...lol
I kind of hope they find out where he lives and camp out in front and make a ridiculous amount of noise, to include wolf calls playing 24/7.

Yeah it’s called cruelty to animals whether they are Wild or Domestic. ( you can thanks social media u have folks that are starving for attention by putting anything they can on silver screen social media has made easier for LE folks solve crimes.) . I hunt & fish but make my kills as humanely as I can . Like said before this guy nothing but pure White trash.

Proverbs 12:10 says, “The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.” Kindness to animals is godly. In fact, caring for them is part of our purpose.
Well said kinda like a loyal dog is god spelled backwards dog which blood kin to wolves . Dogs are gifts to man to used & loved for many tasks

I do have a stupid question and Google didn't answer it for me: Aren't Grey Wolves protected by the feds?
That's up to debate with lawsuits going back and forth over what's permitted. Currently they're legal to kill in this dickwads state of Montana.
It looks like animal torture isn't covered under any current laws of that state so this jerk walks away with a pissy fine and all the real hunters will pay in the future with the onerous new rules that will be instigated because of this one psycho.
I bet he enjoyed torturing kittens and puppies as a child.
Screenshot_20240409_195210_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom