• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: I have my opinion. Sportsmen, what say you?

People are the only animal that doesn't deserve a humane death. Not all but definitely some.
Someone should have punched this Ahole in the face.
If bee
That's up to debate with lawsuits going back and forth over what's permitted. Currently they're legal to kill in this dickwads state of Montana.
It looks like animal torture isn't covered under any current laws of that state so this jerk walks away with a pissy fine and all the real hunters will pay in the future with the onerous new rules that will be instigated because of this one psycho.
I bet he enjoyed torturing kittens and puppies as a child.View attachment 7114944
they are but in some states they have limited hunting trapping seasons

Looks like the loony tunes are already getting started on him...only they can't seem to find the right him...lol

A wolf got rundown by a moron and everyone is beside themselves upset there are things far worse happening everyday and way more important to worry about than this.
Yes there are much worse things happening, doesn't mean this moron should just get a free pass to be a piece of ****. I'm not gonna fly out there to protest or anything, but I hope justice gets served and he never does something like that again. Nothing wrong with that.

Whelpers...... He's getting doxed and the fruit loops are out in force on this one. This is going to be worse than the stupid assed Pokagon Tribal "Officer" who shot that pet/tame deer in Michigan earlier this year.
1712755116389.png

Whelpers...... He's getting doxed and the fruit loops are out in force on this one. This is going to be worse than the stupid assed Pokagon Tribal "Officer" who shot that pet/tame deer in Michigan earlier this year.
View attachment 7116335
LOL. I'm usually antidoxxing, but in this case meh... 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom