• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

Of course, but that's not because it's true. It's because "racism!" is the first tool of the left. Always. Gun grabbers are leftists therefore gun advocates are 'racists'.
Given that as a group, leftists are the most racists group (I'm not talking about what they profess, I'm talking about the way they live.), I'd wager gun owners as a GROUP, are probably less racists. But we do have our too vocal "special" crowd, no doubt.
I agree.

Not to disparage him or his memory, not saying he was involved, just stating a fact.
And for the record, they all were (supposedly).
Right now I guess we are all just speculating on the events and how they unfolded. It could of been kind of random. Like the murderer, maybe cased the place, did some shopping here and there, and just ran in there and started shooting. Maybe he distracted them long enough for their guard to be down and took a chance. In a case like this, the only way to get some answers out of this animal would be 70s-80s style Central American interrogation.

I think the Meth head guess was correct .,,

Attachments

• 4573285B-97CE-475B-BB4D-9DA7B13D7683.jpeg
    4573285B-97CE-475B-BB4D-9DA7B13D7683.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom