• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

I heard the family member Richard who found his murdered parents and his son dead sincerely ask for their salvation with my own ears.
That poor guy is so hurt, that he is looking for comfort thru his religious beliefs. That may be the best way for him to cope with this unimaginable tragedy.

1650121176304.png

That poor guy is so hurt, that he is looking for comfort thru his religious beliefs. That may be the best way for him to cope with this unimaginable tragedy.
Or maybe the truth he knows is unwavering, even during the unthinkable.
God continue to be his strength....

When a person is saved and asks the Lord into their heart, the Holy Spirit resides in that person as a comforter. One who is not saved thru Christ cannot understand this thing. That is why so many cannot understand the family. If you find the Hawk family’s strength and peace during this time perplexing, I invite you to read the short message in this link. The Grandfather Tommy would give witness to anyone that would listen.

I would like to think I was strong enough in my faith to give a quick and merciful execution to the murderer, but I'm afraid I'd resort to methods my Celt ancestors would have found all too familiar.
They need to cut steaks out of the murderer’s flank and biceps, so he will give up his accomplices . 40 guns? He had to have help loading and scavenging around that shop.

Back
Top Bottom