• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Uranium plant shut down after breach..Oak Ridge, Tenn

I can't believe this happened- three people all over 55 years old breach four fences and walk for two hours to get the the building- and they have time to hang banners and spray paint the walls? Thankfully these folks weren't after what's stored inside.

Hell, the local pawn shops have better security than this.

This. Not only 1 fence but several. They should have shot those people.

Yes they should have been shot, no matter if they were only protestors. They trespassed on a federally controlled area which is the same as any nuclear power plant. They have signs posted that read "deadly force will be used" at all nuclear facilities. But they did make a damn good point on the effectiveness of the securty. I can almost bet you that the NRC will not tolerate this nonsense from the protestors and certainly not this facilities security measures.

Yes they should have been shot, no matter if they were only protestors. They trespassed on a federally controlled area which is the same as any nuclear power plant. They have signs posted that read "deadly force will be used" at all nuclear facilities. But they did make a damn good point on the effectiveness of the securty. I can almost bet you that the NRC will not tolerate this nonsense from the protestors and certainly not this facilities security measures.

Let's hope so. They should have never been able to get through the first fence. Terrorists would pay big money for whats inside there. The fact they were able to spend so much time in there is scary.

Back
Top Bottom