US Army Survival Manual

soggybottomboy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
19   1
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

This is an awesome book I picked up from the local Army Navy Store. However, I saw better prices on Amazon.com. I purchased this book to learn about edible plants and which ones were poisonous. Very, Very, cool book and I would recommend it to anyone. Sit back and watch a brief video of the book and why I was so excited to get one.

Amazon.com product link

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.amazon.com/Field-Guide-E...s=petersons+field+guide+to+edible+wild+plants

Petersons is a good one that is more regional to our location. I have the medicinal wild plants book too. Both definatley worth buying

Thanks! I will check it out.

I know people have mentioned to me before that I could just download a pdf version and put it on an e-reader. However, I just like having an actual book. What happens in a real survival situation and you don't have power to charge your e-reader. One less thing for me to think about and I can just throw my book in my bag.

Yeah, I have the army one and the SAS one on my Droid but I also have paper copies in ziplock bags. Batteries die and ya never know when S will HTF in the rain. ;)

Back
Top Bottom