USA Glock vs Austrian Glock

USA or Austrian?

• Total voters
Have a quick read. And if you are CERTAIN that I'm wrong, again, call Glock in the morning and see what they say.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=411432

Your link shoes nothing except a GON thread I posted in. Calling Glock will provide no information as the people who answer the phones won't tell you anything about business practices.

I'm laughing at the idea that you don't know the difference from an import mark and a proof mark.

We will just have to agree to disagree, there is clearly no way I am going to convince you that you are wrong and vice versa.

Your link shoes nothing except a GON thread I posted in. Calling Glock will provide no information as the people who answer the phones won't tell you anything about business practices.

I'm laughing at the idea that you don't know the difference from an import mark and a proof mark.

We will just have to agree to disagree, there is clearly no way I am going to convince you that you are wrong and vice versa.

Wait, Hickok45 agrees with AKguy? Whaaaaaaaat?!?

oh hell, why didn't you just start with that informative video?

:rolleyes:

If you just admit you're wrong, it'll save you hassling in the future. You won't call Glock, you don't believe Hickok, you won't do a basic Google search. But from what I've heard, you were the first one out of the gate to call Glock Smyrna when the guy posted the "Factory polished barrel" Glock on ODT - you certainly tried then. Why not now? I mean, you know what you're talking about, right?

LOL. Wroooooooong. That's merely a stamp saying that the pistol in the picture was assembled in Smyrna, Ga, parts made in Austria. The Austrian assembled Glocks have GmbH stamped there instead of Glock Smyrna.

"...Glocks are shipped into the country as finished parts from Austria, including the slide which is already tennifered. The Glock facility in Smyrna assembles them and test fires them and sells them.
Sometimes when the demand here is too high and they don't have enough guns to meet it, they will import guns from Austria that have already been assembled and proofed, hence the Austrian marks and also the import stamp which is on the bottom of the trigger guard."

AKguy...You Sir, are correct.
NWSharpshooter...you sir...are again mistaken.

NWS, I mean, you're statements speak for themselves. If I said a Glock model 44 was in existence, you'd surely call Glock in the morning. Yet you continue to argue your belief with not ONE source or discussion backing your belief. At least I've offered a source or two (there are others that a basic Google search will reveal) to support my statements. Show me something to back yours, and I'll reconsider mine. Otherwise, I will continue to tell you that you're wrong.

If you just admit you're wrong, it'll save you hassling in the future. You won't call Glock, you don't believe Hickok, you won't do a basic Google search. But from what I've heard, you were the first one out of the gate to call Glock Smyrna when the guy posted the "Factory polished barrel" Glock on ODT - you certainly tried then. Why not now? I mean, you know what you're talking about, right?

I conceded. Let it go. This isn't going anywhere.

I have never called Glock about anything by the way. Not sure what you are referencing.

NWS, I mean, you're statements speak for themselves. If I said a Glock model 44 was in existence, you'd surely call Glock in the morning. Yet you continue to argue your belief with not ONE source or discussion backing your belief. At least I've offered a source or two (there are others that a basic Google search will reveal) to support my statements. Show me something to back yours, and I'll reconsider mine. Otherwise, I will continue to tell you that you're wrong.

No, I have more important things to do during the day than to call a firearms manufacturer to settle an Internet argument.

Back
Top Bottom