USA Glock vs Austrian Glock

USA or Austrian?

• Total voters
Did it take much practice to be that wrong. The proof marks are not import marks, nor do they have anything to do with the United States in any way shape or form.

So what you are saying is Glock bothers to put adjustable sights on the slides of the parts they are importing so that the parts have enough points to be imported as a complete gun.....even though they are imported as parts? Is that seriously your argument?

In other words, you habe no idea what you are talking about.

The ATF regulates where parts are made, whether assembled here or not. Have a look at 922r. And if I'm wrong, call Glock in the morning smart guy. If you're right (which you're not), I'm sure we'll hear something by 9:15. If you're wrong, my bet is we won't hear from you at all. Get some spelling lessons too.

Here's a question - is any content imported, or are all of the parts manufactured here in Georgia?

I don't care because I own the best...WALTHER! Imo, the PPQ has THE BEST TRIGGER EVER MADE, bar none. So, I gave up on Blocks 10yrs ago. To answer your question; all Glock parts are manfactured in Austria. Some parts are ASSEMBLED in Austria, the guns are then shipped to Smyrna, Ga for distribution, and some parts are simply shipped to Smyrna, Ga for assembly which are then stamped "Made in USA". Finish has NO bearing on anything other than what's selling best or by special order....A SHAM !
Ya' gotta dig around for info, ya'l...discreetlyl. Remember, $ rules everything!

Last edited:

I don't care because I own the best...WALTHER! Imo, the PPQ has THE BEST TRIGGER EVER MADE, bar none.
So, I gave up on Blocks 10yrs ago.
To answer your question; all Glock parts are manfactured in Austria. Some parts are ASSEMBLED in Austria, the guns are shipped to Smyrna, Ga for distribution, and some parts are simply shipped to Smyrna, Ga for assembly which are then stamped "Made in USA".
Finish has NO bearing on anything other than what's selling best or by special order....A SHAM !
Ya' gotta dig around for info, ya'l...discreetlyl. Remember, $ rules everything!
smh. i'd put my sr9c trigger against it.

I don't care because I own the best...WALTHER! Imo, the PPQ has THE BEST TRIGGER EVER MADE, bar none.
So, I gave up on Blocks 10yrs ago.
To answer your question; all Glock parts are manfactured in Austria. Some parts are ASSEMBLED in Austria, the guns are shipped to Smyrna, Ga for distribution, and some parts are simply shipped to Smyrna, Ga for assembly which are then stamped "Made in USA".
Finish has NO bearing on anything other than what's selling best or by special order....A SHAM !

does my Hi Point have import marks on it??

The ATF regulates where parts are made, whether assembled here or not. Have a look at 922r. And if I'm wrong, call Glock in the morning smart guy. If you're right (which you're not), I'm sure we'll hear something by 9:15. If you're wrong, my bet is we won't hear from you at all. Get some spelling lessons too.

Don't need to call Glock, I already know that you are wrong. Here is the ATF form regrading the points system each and every complete handgun must pass in order to be imported. The points system is also why we don't see Glock 25s and 28s here in the states.

Like a lower without a barrel is not a rifle, handgun parts are not a gun and the points system wouldn't apply.

922r also doesn't apply smart guy, since 922r only applies to rifles and not handguns.

Can't do much about the spelling, stupid phones autocorrect is all jacked up.

[Broken External Image]:

Don't need to call Glock, I already know that you are wrong. Here is the ATF form regrading the points system each and every complete handgun must pass in order to be imported. The points system is also why we don't see Glock 25s and 28s here in the states.

Like a lower without a barrel is not a rifle, handgun parts are not a gun and the points system wouldn't apply.

922r also doesn't apply smart guy, since 922r only applies to rifles and not handguns.

Can't do much about the spelling, stupid phones autocorrect is all jacked up.

[Broken External Image]:

Have a quick read. And if you are CERTAIN that I'm wrong, again, call Glock in the morning and see what they say.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=411432

Back
Top Bottom