• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USA Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
2nd time in this store, 2 clerks arguing, cussing, 3rd clerk assisted me, did not know what a 10/22 looked like-pointed out one of 6 to him, asked a couple of questions on a used .22, had the deer in the headlights look, prices still high on EVERYTHING, my last time to visit. Really hoped that the staff would be different than AO. Cherokee is hard to beat. Rant over

Cherokee is my fave, but the crazy boys at US Gun & Pawn in Acworth are characters...not a bad thing, but not for everyone.

Cherokee is my fave, but the crazy boys at US Gun & Pawn in Acworth are characters...not a bad thing, but not for everyone.

Yea, a lot of drama when I walked in, only a few customers in the store but kind of uncool. Not bashing them, just pretty unprofessional.

Yea, a lot of drama when I walked in, only a few customers in the store but kind of uncool. Not bashing them, just pretty unprofessional.

Yeah there's always some crazy drama going on there. Honestly it's like an episode of Pawn Stars. Maybe that's their shtick? Either way, i had a good (albeit crazy) experience there buying a couple GSSF Glocks. Saying that, my first choice is always Cherokee Gun & Pawn. I was just there this weekend buying some things. Love CG&P!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom