• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USA stamped glocks

I was at the Pawn Express in LaGrange yesterday and they have several new Glocks as well. I didn't notice the stamp but the price was damn nice. $479.99 and up on Gen 3s. I was picking up my Ruger SR40C. Hat off to Eric...again.

Just FYI i stopped by pawn express in Newnan and they have multiple new USA stamped glocks.

Yeah, the USA guns are not really rare and haven't been since late 2008. If you shop around you can see them around. Two things that make me sake my head in disappointment in the for sale section is when I see the ad's for a super rare US marked Glock and a Gen 1 or Gen 2 Glock that was taken to Glock and had all it's parts swapped.

Yeah, the USA guns are not really rare and haven't been since late 2008. If you shop around you can see them around. Two things that make me sake my head in disappointment in the for sale section is when I see the ad's for a super rare US marked Glock and a Gen 1 or Gen 2 Glock that was taken to Glock and had all it's parts swapped.

This.

Thats the point I was making, they are not that rare and they have almost a full stock of USA stamped guns. It is however the first time that I have seen a full selection like that in one place.

Back
Top Bottom