• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USAammo deal

UPS doesn't show any kind of "delay" or anything like that on my order. Mine's in Spokane, WA right now, per the tracking info. According to UPS, I should receive the ammo on Thursday of this week. . .

Sucks to hear the bad stories, though. I was hoping (and still am holding out hope) that this would be another website to add to the list of ammo stores for me!

they still haven't returned my last call or email
Yup.... same here.... thinking of cancelling my order completely and getting a refund................................ how hard can it be to ship something out or just let the customer know whats going on?

called yesterday and was told mid-week , i said i was told that last week and the guy said you can cancell your order if you want , what a$$holes . . . that's some shi++y CS right there!!

Cancel the order GKATL, no excuse for taking our money and leaving us in the dark. Especially for 2+ weeks. Also, call and leave a voice mail and someone will get back to you is not how you handle a business during business hours.

My tracking number says it was scheduled to be delivered today. I called and UPS said to have USA Ammo start a claim if it wasnt updated by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom