• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used guns new prices

There are lots of posts. Most of them are fair. Some of them are high. A few are absurd. A few are insane deals.

If you are looking for something, you can find something. It isn't hard.

A lot of you mother****ers just like to buy deals and get your gun counts up. Put cheap **** on said guns. ANNND never or rarely practice. Just want a full safe or two to show your buddies. When the boog kicks off, 90% of the users on here are gonna get themselves killed almost immediately. Bet there is a high correlation of dead bodies versus those that like to ***** aboit prices and gun stippling.

What in the absolute **** are you talking about??

Not at all....just wondering what all the psycho babble about training, full gun safes and the "boog" kicking off and 90% of the users on here getting killed was all about.....did you take your meds this morning??
Truly isn't difficult to follow. If you can't understand, good chances that you are in that 90%.

Take away what you like, but you continue to show your lack of comprehension
What ever you say....SMH
Lets speak on comprehension...This was a gun price rant and you went full tacticool training dude on it....so who is having comprehension troubles???
Now make some vague assertive comment to justify your alpha ness.....I'll wait

What ever you say....SMH
Lets speak on comprehension...This was a gun price rant and you went full tacticool training dude on it....so who is having comprehension troubles???
Now make some vague assertive comment to justify your alpha ness.....I'll wait
Really? You can't follow? Let me state this in a way that a kindergartener will understand. A Lot of people on this site, and the gun community as a whole, truly believe that having a bunch of firearms makes them secure. Most people do not have an unlimited supply of money. So, they buy inexpensive stuff that tends to fail or not perform the intended job reliably. They shove their safes full of this stuff. No money left for ammo. No money left for training to get better. Or may simply not see the importance - goes back to the "I have lots of guns, I'm set" mindset of 90% of the firearms community. These people do not make time/have time/spend time training to actually use what they already have.

And since when is training being tacticool? It's common sense. Dangerous mindset you have there. Anyone who carries has a duty to know how to use their weapon, at a minimum for the safety of others. It has nothing to do with being alpha or tacticool or however else you like to believe.

Back
Top Bottom