• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used is the new "New"

Skylow

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
It's frustrating to browse the classifieds time and time again to see used firearms listed 50-100$ over new retail value. I often compare prices to budsgunshop.com, a multimillion dollar on-line retailer that ships free to a ffl of your choice, you won't find much cheaper than Buds. That being said, I'm looking for deals at least 50$ under retail, anything less and I would rather just buy new instead of wasting half a day meeting someone to save 20 bucks. I know times are tough and people are trying to get the most money possible but dang, know what your gun is worth before posting, you'd think some of these Glock's and Ruger's are gold plated. Then people get pissed when you check them on it. I would rather have something with my name on it, and being factory warrantied for the same price, maybe not having the paper trail works out for some, but I trying to save money, I don't care if my names on it. I'm just saying.

Not just noticing, pricing got a little weird with the gun law scare, but things have settled down now. I don't even try to haggle anymore, just ignore if the price isn't right, rather than being called a low baller. Although I still have trouble finding .22 ammo.

Not just noticing, pricing got a little weird with the gun law scare, but things have settled down now. I don't even try to haggle anymore, just ignore if the price isn't right, rather than being called a low baller. Although I still have trouble finding .22 ammo.

Things seems to be getting a little better though; it's not all downhill, just have to catch the fleeting deals. If you run into a wall trying to find .22, I've got some saved up that I'll sell at cost if you really need it.

Back
Top Bottom