• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used is the new "New"

Don't need a G42, although they look pretty sweet, I went with a LCP for my pocket .380. I've picked up a few pieces off of ODT and some accessories (mags, ammo, ect.) for good deals, but they are few and far in between. I don't mind browsing, actually it's one of my favorite pass times, just some of these sellers kill me. For instance I was looking at Beretta's recently, most are listed 550-600$, bought a M9 new last week for 580$. I've been looking at LC9's because I like my LCP so much, Buds has it 351$ ships free, I haven't seen not one for less than 350$ And I'm not really in need of .22 ammo, just trying to stockpile ammo.

Don't need a G42, although they look pretty sweet, I went with a LCP for my pocket .380. I've picked up a few pieces off of ODT and some accessories (mags, ammo, ect.) for good deals, but they are few and far in between. I don't mind browsing, actually it's one of my favorite pass times, just some of these sellers kill me. For instance I was looking at Beretta's recently, most are listed 550-600$, bought a M9 new last week for 580$. I've been looking at LC9's because I like my LCP so much, Buds has it 351$ ships free, I haven't seen not one for less than 350$ And I'm not really in need of .22 ammo, just trying to stockpile ammo.
Just keep an eye out, bud; every once in a while, there's a break in the Craigslisters & Flippers, and a deal will show up.

I've never actually bought from Buds, but I do use it and gun broker as a reference point. And my local gun shop has free ffl pickup, they only charge to ship.

If you are really lucky, AirOps will sell you one of his blue label glocks at full retail. ;)
Couldn't even tell you what full retail is on a blue label; the last one I had (which was a Gen 4 G41), I traded for a G21...... I believe the last time I sold a gun on here for cash was a Ruger GP100 for $375.

What at else ya got? :lol:

ETA: my apologies, I just remembered that I traded that to a member here for a G17; I think the only cash transaction I've had on ODT was for a 7.62X39 upper that I took a slight loss on......

But hey, if we're going to compare cash-sales resumes then perhaps we could discuss your ...... Meh, never mind, Most already know your history ;)

Last edited:
Couldn't even tell you what full retail is on a blue label; the last one I had (which was a Gen 4 G41), I traded for a G21...... I believe the last time I sold a gun on here for cash was a Ruger GP100 for $375.

What at else ya got? :lol:

ETA: my apologies, I just remembered that I traded that to a member here for a G17; I think the only cash transaction I've had on ODT was for a 7.62X39 upper that I took a slight loss on......

But hey, if we're going to compare cash-sales resumes then perhaps we could discuss your ...... Meh, never mind, Most already know your history ;)

Boom! Preach on monica!

Back
Top Bottom