• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UTG Pro better than expected

Ronaldo Crespin

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
I'm liking the UTG handquard a lot more now that I have it installed. I was kind of concerned that I would be disappointed with it, but I think all will be good. I really kind of favored the Mlok but I couldn't find one in the 7" length. But, getting some attachments with the rail helped out pretty good. Now I just gotta decide on the accouterments.

20190201_155420.jpg

20190201_155420.jpg

20190201_171212 (1) - Edited.jpg

20190201_171532.jpg

20190201_175222.jpg

Made sure I got a decent gas block this time. I've had to throw away at least two gas blocks because of crappy construction.

20190202_103841 - Edited.jpg

Well, this seems to be turning into a habit. I have built yet another 300 BLK firearm and never took it to the range. My son decided that he wanted it more than I do so I gave him a really good deal on it. At least I kept it in the family. One day I will build one so that I can go and play with it! :cool:

C'est La Vie!

The US made UTG Pro stuff is great quality. Some of their offshore non "pro" stuff is hit or miss, but the US stuff is quite good and I wouldn't hesitate to use any of their stuff on my builds. I have used several rail systems, mounts, risers for red dots, etc... All top notch stuff.

The US made UTG Pro stuff is great quality. Some of their offshore non "pro" stuff is hit or miss, but the US stuff is quite good and I wouldn't hesitate to use any of their stuff on my builds. I have used several rail systems, mounts, risers for red dots, etc... All top notch stuff.

I believe it's their rails made out of aluminum which are the best (U.S.) are surprisingly good handguards.

Back
Top Bottom