• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value CZ 75 9mm luger.

You ain't new around here, what's wrong with you? You s'posed to git it fer the lowest price possible~! I know some "traders" here that would have balked and offered him $175 and thought they were being generous.
Can't do that to my neighbor. He wanted a cheap shotgun, maybe 200 bucks and 100 cash.

If was was hard-core ODT I'd list on here for a gran and call it a rare unicorn collectors item.

Can't do that to my neighbor. He wanted a cheap shotgun, maybe 200 bucks and 100 cash.

If was was hard-core ODT I'd list on here for a gran and call it a rare unicorn collectors item.
My neckbeard.gif

This is a Action Arms import.
Action Arms ended business operations on April 30, 1995.
On 31 December 1992, Czechoslovakia was peacefully dissolved, with its constituent states becoming the independent states of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

December 1992 ----April 30, 1995.

This is a NON B model with pretty much all the other features of a B model.

This is a Action Arms import.
Action Arms ended business operations on April 30, 1995.
On 31 December 1992, Czechoslovakia was peacefully dissolved, with its constituent states becoming the independent states of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

December 1992 ----April 30, 1995.

This is a NON B model with pretty much all the other features of a B model.
Is that the A.A.L. on it? I assume.

This pistol came over as new, unlike all the used 75s on the market today. The value of this pistol would be that and the importer stamp attesting to that fact. It may add some value to a CZ collector, but I can not see much over all the other used imported CZs. Geezer will be along shortly----------:)

Back
Top Bottom