• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Varget Powder available

eldrima

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
71   0
Reaction score
Natchez and 3rd Generation both have 1 LB and 8 LB containers of Varget in stock right now. I'd be interested in 1 or 2 LBs of Varget but don't see too much else in stock that I'm after. If someone is planning on ordering any and lives around the top end of the perimeter, let me know and I'll buy a few 1 LB containers off of you for their price plus a fractional share of the shipping and hazmat.

Natchez will not deliver to Georgia.

Yep. It's ridiculous.

But they will deliver to GA dealers.

I don't think you can order from them and have it shipped to dealers. I think you have to order through their dealers, and pay their dealers' prices. (I'm not even sure if they have a list of local dealers available.)

I don't think you can order from them and have it shipped to dealers. I think you have to order through their dealers, and pay their dealers' prices..

That is correct. They have some sort of non-compete agreement with their GA dealers. They used to ship to individuals in AL, not sure if they still do.

A few years ago, I was able to get Bullseye Marksman Gun Range (Cumming) to order me a scope (it was on sale) from Natchez. I don't even think I had to pay a markup or shipping. Just tax. Not sure if they will still do that.

A few years ago, I was able to get Bullseye Marksman Gun Range (Cumming) to order me a scope (it was on sale) from Natchez. I don't even think I had to pay a markup or shipping. Just tax. Not sure if they will still do that.

Ahhh
One of the perks of being a brick and mortar gun shop regular.

Back
Top Bottom