• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VENTRILOQUISM

Dang you guys are FUN, I have had more fun in the last couple of weeks than I have had in the last five years !

I was occupied as being the primary care-giver for my wife who had an incurable and rare cancer of the Blood system. This was a 24/7 job, and left no time for anything else.
Her suffering finally ended last May.

I am just now beginning to heal, and it is going very slowly.

See? Weird.

Also, I don't have a ****ing clue what this means...?

Dear youngin', this was doubtless many years before your time.

Street Kids used to yell insults at each other, and since their parents would have definitely walloped their backsides, they did not curse as you did ... If You See Kay , get it ?

It was Nanner, nanner, nanner, eat a bananer.

Hey if I am irritating, please feel free to read something else. I give you leave.

I really love kimchee. My best friend back in high school is Korean. I remember going to his house to eat dinner. I REALLY love hot things, but that sh*t was soooo hot I could not eat it. He would sit there eating it like it was M&Ms and sweat up a storm. I had to wear swimmys to keep from drowning!!! Good times. He would also tell me, "do not eat that" when it came to particular meat products... Not sure what it was since he would never tell me.

I really love kimchee. My best friend back in high school is Korean. I remember going to his house to eat dinner. I REALLY love hot things, but that sh*t was soooo hot I could not eat it. He would sit there eating it like it was M&Ms and sweat up a storm. I had to wear swimmys to keep from drowning!!! Good times. He would also tell me, "do not eat that" when it came to particular meat products... Not sure what it was since he would never tell me.

Kegogi.

Dear youngin', this was doubtless many years before your time.

Street Kids used to yell insults at each other, and since their parents would have definitely walloped their backsides, they did not curse as you did ... If You See Kay , get it ?

It was Nanner, nanner, nanner, eat a bananer.

Hey if I am irritating, please feel free to read something else. I give you leave.
Not irritating but definitely weird. Almost as if English were a second language for you.

And I don't require your leave. I'll read what I like and comment on same. Such is the way of the World Wide Web old fella. If you are going to frequent it, you may as well get used to it sooner rather than later.

And if you don't wanna, please feel free to stop frequenting. I give you leave.

Not sure. However, his relatives that lived there did have cats/dogs that seemed to only stay around for a few months...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Older Korean men like eating dog but it's dying. Those customs will be gone soon enough. I never tried it, but I would have.

Back
Top Bottom