• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VENTRILOQUISM

Older Korean men like eating dog but it's dying. Those customs will be gone soon enough. I never tried it, but I would have.
Thinking back, I really wish I tried "what ever it was". I loved eating with his family. Authentic Korean food. Only his mother could speak broken English. Crazy, only Korean was spoken in the home, but my friend could not speak it. He understood it a little and would respond In English.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not irritating but definitely weird. Almost as if English were a second language for you.

And I don't require your leave. I'll read what I like and comment on same. Such is the way of the World Wide Web old fella. If you are going to frequent it, you may as well get used to it sooner rather than later.

And if you don't wanna, please feel free to stop frequenting. I give you leave.

Aha, my friend you are very prescient ! I am familiar with a few other languages.

And since I have recently paid my dues, I too will do as I please. I am sorry you are unhappy here, I simply offered you an excuse to exit gracefully, as I would, If I did not wish to read what someone else was posting.

I really do not care what you say or write. If you were someone I respected it would be different.

And, if you, yourself, do not understand the language, you are in a bad position to accuse someone else of writing things you are not able to understand.

I have written many things, and often use different styles to avoid being dull or boring.
Also, I have been writing since 1945, and I know many quirks of the English language, and sometimes write in Olde English, just for the fun of it.

Sorry, your loss. or you could stick around and learn something new.

I will just pretend you are that funny shaped thing inside a washing machine ...
what is that called ?

Oh, yes, an agitator.

Again, your choice.

Aha, my friend you are very prescient ! I am familiar with a few other languages.

And since I have recently paid my dues, I too will do as I please. I am sorry you are unhappy here, I simply offered you an excuse to exit gracefully, as I would, If I did not wish to read what someone else was posting.

I really do not care what you say or write. If you were someone I respected it would be different.

And, if you, yourself, do not understand the language, you are in a bad position to accuse someone else of writing things you are not able to understand.

I have written many things, and often use different styles to avoid being dull or boring.
Also, I have been writing since 1945, and I know many quirks of the English language, and sometimes write in Olde English, just for the fun of it.

I will just pretend you are that funny shaped thing inside a washing machine ...
what is that called ?

Oh, yes, an agitator.

Again, your choice.
Kimchee, I do not know you, but a wise man you are. I can only wish our paths cross in the near future.

what is that called ?

Oh, yes, an agitator.

Again, your choice.

Weirdo.

Speaking of oriental food, I have tried many things that most folk do not get to sample ...
Raw fish ~ Sashimi, red or white tuna served raw, with side dash of wasabi, or Japanese Horseradish, Raw clams, raw octopus, and raw oysters.

Many folks confuse sushi with sashimi, the first is a rice concoction usually with savory tidbits enclosed to enhance both taste and variety, wrapped in a roll of kelp seaweed.
The second, as I stated above is raw tuna. I enjoy both.

I also tried Whale Steak. You will not be able to find this in the USA, I am near certain.

It tastes much like beef, but less flavorful because there NO fat in it, and it was very tough.

Here beef is inexpensive, relatively speaking. In the Orient It is very Expensive !

I learned how to read write and speak enough Japanese that I could go into a Japanese restaurant, and order from the menu, as well as carry on a casual chat with the waiter or owner as the case may be.

Ohayo gozaimasu, dozo, kaki furai, arigato. I just greeted, ordered fried oysters and thanked him.

Upon finishing my repast ... Dai jobu, arigato, mata aimasho. Very Good, thank you, see you later.

A fun place to visit.

Speaking of oriental food, I have tried many things that most folk do not get to sample ...
Raw fish ~ Sashimi, red or white tuna served raw, with side dash of wasabi, or Japanese Horseradish, Raw clams, raw octopus, and raw oysters.

Many folks confuse sushi with sashimi, the first is a rice concoction usually with savory tidbits enclosed to enhance both taste and variety, wrapped in a roll of kelp seaweed.
The second, as I stated above is raw tuna. I enjoy both.

I also tried Whale Steak. You will not be able to find this in the USA, I am near certain.

It tastes much like beef, but less flavorful because there NO fat in it, and it was very tough.

Here beef is inexpensive, relatively speaking. In the Orient It is very Expensive !

I learned how to read write and speak enough Japanese that I could go into a Japanese restaurant, and order from the menu, as well as carry on a casual chat with the waiter or owner as the case may be.

Ohayo gozaimasu, dozo, kaki furai, arigato. I just greeted, ordered fried oysters and thanked him.

Upon finishing my repast ... Dai jobu, arigato, mata aimasho. Very Good, thank you, see you later.

A fun place to visit.

Sashimi is great. Raw octupus tastes good, but I couldn't get over it wiggling around in my mouth and sticking to my tongue.

Dang you guys are FUN, I have had more fun in the last couple of weeks than I have had in the last five years !

I was occupied as being the primary care-giver for my wife who had an incurable and rare cancer of the Blood system. This was a 24/7 job, and left no time for anything else.
Her suffering finally ended last May.

I am just now beginning to heal, and it is going very slowly.
Welcome Bro, you'll learn to dodge the briars (I'm still a newbie and still learning routes) . Secret= Most are not briars at all just Peculiar, guilty here too.

Kimchee, I do not know you, but a wise man you are. I can only wish our paths cross in the near future.

Thank you Sir ! I do dearly appreciate that !

Kind sir, often times a glib person can be mistaken for a wise man, but intelligent folks like yourself can tell the real McCoy. I can back up nearly everything I say, and I just love talking with the folks on this site !

To be truthful, I have always been an independent cuss !
And I have this insatiable desire for more knowledge. Often times I learn things from people that are just NOT in the books, and I have read thousands of them.

The people on this site, with an exception or two, are giving the most fun I have had in the last five years.

And I appreciate it.

It is unlikely we will actually meet face to face, as I have done all the traveling I can tolerate.
Many people have done more, but my approximately 500,000 miles so far, is all I intend to do.

Back
Top Bottom