• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ventura is still a POS and so is this judge!

Just because it is legal, does not mean it is moral or just.
true

but then again i tend to view many civil suits and things like this as being amoral. i dont see any ethical breach on either side really, civil suit is suppose to be a fact finding mission to establish if and any wrong doings were committed in regards to the law

You just said the is legal justification for moving the case forward and you still call the judge a POS? A judge has to have a legal basis to dismiss a case and does not get to decide based on personal opinion of the plaintiff.

BTW Ventura is not prosecuting anyone, therefore no basis for "malicious prosecution" exists.

There is a reason the statue at the front of the building is wearing a blindfold.

As I said before man, it's just my opinion. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong....just an opinion. And yes you're right about the malicious prosecution I'll agree with you on that, I was at work and only running on about 2 hours of sleep that day. I was worn out from lack of sleep and putting in a lot of hours working 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts plus a few 16 hour days to boot over the past two weeks. I just think it's sucks that the case is going to go forward.

I think I've got a box of tissues here somewhere.....I may not have been THERE but my father was and I was other places wearing a uniform. I'm well read on the UDT and SEALs. I don't jump on the good ol boy bandwagon, I do my own thinking.

Oh, well, why didn't you say so? Your dad was there and you're "well read". That certainly makes you the expert.

I don't have a problem with the law. If someone wrote something that damaged you financially before dying, you would still expect your opportunity to clear your name in court.

For example, millionaire baseball player, Ryan Braun, ruined the life of some dude, making probably $40K, who's job was to handle piss. Braun accused Dino Laurenzi of tainting his urine sample causing him to come up hot for PEDs. The guy loses his job and is unemployable in the lab field. Two years later Braun gets caught again and admits his use of PEDs. It is now obvious that Braun is a liar and threw this poor guy under the bus.

If Braun died today, should Dino Laurenzi's lose any compensation due him for defamation or at least his day in court?

If I get drunk, drive, and kill myself wrecking my car into your's, are you not due compensation from my estate regardless of my body temperature?

The problem is not the lawyers and it is not the law. The problem is Jesse Ventura is a thin skinned attention whore still clinging on to his 15 minutes. If anything, this book helped Jesse because there were many people who saw this on the news and said "Jesse The Body is still alive?".

This is why we have a court system and we don't try cases on the internet or in the media.

Remember that this guy
View attachment 212212

still has to make 12 people believe this guy

View attachment 212215

was a liar and she

View attachment 212216

should have to pay for it.[/QUOTE

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cant hide from false statements with death........death...............hmmmmmm.......death............. is it just me or is jessie looking a lot like the "crypt keeper " these days ------hell he may not even be around @ trial time

Back
Top Bottom