• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ventura is still a POS and so is this judge!

1. Ventura is a vet and was a seal and 2. Sorry he's dead, but the guy was kind of a dick ... and he shouldn't have badmouthed ventura publicly like that.

It's a one thing to call someone up or talk to them and say something bad about them TO THEM ... it's something totally different to slag someone off publicly.

I'd say the author of the book is the POS if anyone was here ... and I could give a **** less whether he had a dozen purple hearts or had never seen combat. I call an asshole an asshole regardless of rank or service history.

I'm aware of how that works, but i see it like this. You slader me in a book, I file suit, and then you die. My thought is actually going to be, "The widow has lost enough, time to back down."
I'm not arguing if the law is correct or not, just that the party involved is wrong.
- - - Updated - - -

lmao.

I look a it differently. You don't get to steal my good name and hide behind death.

I slander you in the public eye, in front of your children, and destroy your credibility to employers then die before you can clear yourself.

Again Ventura is scum.

1. Ventura is a vet and was a seal and 2. Sorry he's dead, but the guy was kind of a dick ... and he shouldn't have badmouthed ventura publicly like that.

It's a one thing to call someone up or talk to them and say something bad about them TO THEM ... it's something totally different to slag someone off publicly.

I'd say the author of the book is the POS if anyone was here ... and I could give a **** less whether he had a dozen purple hearts or had never seen combat. I call an asshole an asshole regardless of rank or service history.

What would you say if the story is true?

Ok .... lets be clear .... a real stand up guy doesn't tell private stories about people around town or on talk shows. The only reason that I can think of to do this is
if you're trying to get attention or you think the other guy is legitimately dangerous and you think people should be warned off so they don't get hurt ... that's the only
reason that I can come up with .....

There is no reason to wash someones dirty laundry in public or spread rumors about them and this is definitely not something that a "hero" would do. It doesn't matter whether it's true or not you just don't spread **** about people like that.

What would you say if the story is true?

To be fair though ... a "hero" also doesn't usually talk much about his war stories at all. A good example ... my grandfather was a combat pilot in WW2 and Korea and I never knew it until I read the journals that he willed to me after he died. I talked to him every day and called him to talk twice a week after I moved away from home and he never talked about anything related to any war.

Ok .... lets be clear .... a real stand up guy doesn't tell private stories about people around town or on talk shows. The only reason that I can think of to do this is
if you're trying to get attention or you think the other guy is legitimately dangerous and you think people should be warned off so they don't get hurt ... that's the only
reason that I can come up with .....

There is no reason to wash someones dirty laundry in public or spread rumors about them and this is definitely not something that a "hero" would do. It doesn't matter whether it's true or not you just don't spread **** about people like that.

What is a "hero"? I hate that word.

Did the altercation happen or not?

Back
Top Bottom