• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ventura is still a POS and so is this judge!

I think I've got a box of tissues here somewhere.....I may not have been THERE but my father was and I was other places wearing a uniform. I'm well read on the UDT and SEALs. I don't jump on the good ol boy bandwagon, I do my own thinking.

We do our own thinking here too. I'm outta here, 4am comes pretty quick and I gotta work tomorrow. Later y'all.....

I think I've got a box of tissues here somewhere.....I may not have been THERE but my father was and I was other places wearing a uniform. I'm well read on the UDT and SEALs. I don't jump on the good ol boy bandwagon, I do my own thinking.
Not if you consider him a SEAL, you don't.

No matter what happened, suing a man's widow is LOW. You can't defend that.

I can. You are confusing two different issues.

If someone is truly wronged, and I doubt the former wrestler was, the dead man's estate is responsible regardless of who serves as executor.

If Johnny slanders me and dies, his widow cannot continue to reap the benefits of his lies hiding behind his death.

Who the **** are you calling a good old boy?

Your father was where? When? You wore what uniform? Where? When?

I can. You are confusing two different issues.

If someone is truly wronged, and I doubt the former wrestler was, the dead man's estate is responsible regardless of who serves as executor.

If Johnny slanders me and dies, his widow cannot continue to reap the benefits of his lies hiding behind his death.
I just can't see doing that, but that's just me. I didn't even think much about the suit one way or the other until it came out that he was going to continue the whole thing.

My line of thinking is this. My whole he's been known as a SEAL. Other SEALS thru out the years have recognized him as one. But as soon THIS confrontation with the other SEAL Chris Kyle happened now he's being discredited ? MAYBE those 2 did fight, maybe they didn't, you don't KNOW. A group of guys that know each other all agree on one thing definitely makes it right, hmmmmm.

I just can't see doing that, but that's just me. I didn't even think much about the suit one way or the other until it came out that he was going to continue the whole thing.

Throw this case away in your mind. If I write an inaccurate, slanderous book about you then die, you are still due compensation from my estate.

Throw this case away in your mind. If I write an inaccurate, slanderous book about you then die, you are still due compensation from my estate.
THIS ^^^ even if you aren't entitile to the estate you are entitled to a portion of the book sales. The law sucks, it isn't perfect and it never will be but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom