verbal contract.......

If it's not in writing, how is it enforceable? Now the fact that they texted each other and came to a meeting of the minds may hold up in court.

If it's not in writing, how is it enforceable? Now the fact that they texted each other and came to a meeting of the minds may hold up in court.
It's still not an LE issue. Someone is mad a deal didn't go down the way they wanted, and they're saying this now to try to stop future deal back-outs.

It would never get to court unless they went to small claims to fight it out. As stated, this is a civil matter at best and weak one to boot. LE would not even bother with this. No way this went down as posted. It's just not feasible.

So was the guy who filed the charges also arrested for being in possession of stolen money since he never paid for the item you say the cops were going to arrest your friend for?

I would like to have you arrested for being in possession of my 15 minutes I just waisted reading this stupid crap.

There Is no damage to the public trust here so the police would not be involved. Maybe small claims court. This is total BS and a judge would probably spit on you for wasting his time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom