verbal contract.......

Something doesn't pass the smell test on this, I'm thinking there are some pertinent details missing :confused2:
If I read this post properly. This is BS and I am calling BS. IF the OP is saying that the person who was stood up on the meet, is the one who called the police and reported that gun (he was supposed to get in a trade) stolen, That is BS. That gun was not stolen and any officer than would have followed up on that would have been wrong. And if this person (who was supposed to have gotten that gun in the trade) filed a police report, reported that item stolen in the first place, should and could be arrested for filing a false report. GHEEZ Plus..... there is a very big difference between a civil issue and criminal issue.

Last edited:
I dont think it would hold up in court. Thats just me though. Plus legal fees and court costs make it not worth it.
It's more than that, police don't become involved in something like this unless it becomes a Theft By Taking, or Theft by Conversion, or Fraud. Breach of a verbal contract dosen't come close to any of this. I think the OP is trolling, or he dosen't like the way a trade ended for himself.

It's more than that, police don't become involved in something like this unless it becomes a Theft By Taking, or Theft by Conversion, or Fraud. Breach of a verbal contract dosen't come close to any of this.

Well that too. unless you mention "drugs" or "guns" clayton county police wont even talk to you.

OP you said you would sell me all your guns, your truck and your dog for 5 dollars and Strider12 and SovietAk474u witnessed it. Please tell me where I can pick up my stuff and drop off your 5 bucks. Don't make me get the police involved.

OP you said you would sell me all your guns, your truck and your dog for 5 dollars and Strider12 and SovietAk474u witnessed it. Please tell me where I can pick up my stuff and drop off your 5 bucks. Don't make me get the police involved.

Me too. When's this scheduled for?

Back
Top Bottom