• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vertigo

I've had it on several different occasions, and every time while either sitting up in bed or rolling over in bed. Second time it hit me I had profuse vomiting and was very weak the entire day. One of the worst things I've ever experienced, and I pray it never happens again.

I don't know if this counts or not. Ever since I got MS, I can't look straight up at the sky without feeling like I'm going to fall backwards. My daughter and I were out star gazing the other night and when she put her hand on my back I could look up and I was less wobbly, but it helped for some reason.

I checked the Mayo clinic link that Just1more posted. Thank you friend!

As crazy as it sounds "it's the crystals". Thank you to Cal B as well. So I tried the Canalith repositioning procedure with a friends help and that seemed to ease it a little bit. I felt something going on in my ear. I am scheduling professional rehab for this procedure- aka the Epley maneuver.

you are right Gingerbeard Man, Im signing off for the evening. I just tried the Semont Maneuver and can feel something in the ear and maybe starting to drain to my throat. Gonna stay hydrated and get pro help tomorrow.

What you guys suggested made a positive difference! I actually feel a little better. Thanks everyone.

Duuude, its the crystals man:grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom