• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

vintage benchmade

Ouch! It slip out of my hand and slice my inner left ankle.

ouch_2.jpgouch_1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Super glue and a little hooch.... all better!

The first Knife is a Benchmade 239. It looks like it's in pretty good shape too. One in that good of shape can go for $150 or so. I've never seen a factory 2nd for sale before. The first knife posted by Aikibiker65 doesn't look like a Benchmade. It looks like a Taylor Manila Folder with aluminum handles, model G-974 I think (it should be stamped on the other side of the blade). It looks like the markings on that side of the blade may have been rubbed off...or either it's just the pics. I would need better pics to be sure though. The second one is a Pacific Cutlery 158. I love those things (I have 2), but they don't flip as good as the BM 239's do.

what do you have in your collection? love to see 'em!:)

The first Knife is a Benchmade 239. It looks like it's in pretty good shape too. One in that good of shape can go for $150 or so. I've never seen a factory 2nd for sale before. The first knife posted by Aikibiker65 doesn't look like a Benchmade. It looks like a Taylor Manila Folder with aluminum handles, model G-974 I think (it should be stamped on the other side of the blade). It looks like the markings on that side of the blade may have been rubbed off...or either it's just the pics. I would need better pics to be sure though. The second one is a Pacific Cutlery 158. I love those things (I have 2), but they don't flip as good as the BM 239's do.

The picture is horrible, but they are both Pacific Cutlery. Markings are identicle on both the skeleton and the tanto blades, 1985 International Series made in Japan. I have recently given up the balisongs but I second bobbylee's request and would love to see what you might have.

Sorry for the late response. I didn't get an email saying there were some. I guess it didn't auto-subscribe me. Anywho, I'll try to get some after this weekend. You wouldn't want to sell that all silver one would you?

Back
Top Bottom