• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

volkswagen tdi recall

I highly doubt it will neuter the car that much. My plan, if I keep it, is to put it back to stock, take it to VW for them to do their thing, then immediately turn around and delete and tune it again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's probably the ticket, but the vast majority will not do a tune or even know what that is. I get the feeling something has got to give - either gas mileage or performance. I guess we'll just wait and see, but drivability is a huge selling point for VW. Even a slight drop in gas pedal feel will turn off a driver that is used to spirited performance.

That's probably the ticket, but the vast majority will not do a tune or even know what that is. I get the feeling something has got to give - either gas mileage or performance. I guess we'll just wait and see, but drivability is a huge selling point for VW. Even a slight drop in gas pedal feel will turn off a driver that is used to spirited performance.
I took advantage of the whole dieselgate fiasco and sold my MK4 and got into my MK6 JSW just a few months ago. Either way I'll be coming out ahead with all of this. If they offer enough to convince me to hand over the keys, I'm replacing it with a BMW 335d.

That's all speculation. I highly doubt it will even come close to that.

I saw dyno video . I don't think it is total speculation . I would expect the government to not have your interest at heart . Unless you think they are different with cars than the government treats guns. Look at how the EPA has destroyed the reliability and fuel mileage of heavy truck diesel engines

I saw dyno video . I don't think it is total speculation . I would expect the government to not have your interest at heart . Unless you think they are different with cars than the government treats guns. Look at how the EPA has destroyed the reliability and fuel mileage of heavy truck diesel engines
Where is this said video? As of right now there is no approved fix yet. Lots of speculation but nothing official. I, personally, couldn't care less what the government thinks. Once they do their thing I will simply undo it to my liking.

I will post the blackbook value devaluation chart pic on here tomorrow for my model.

Im pushing for mrsp sticker price and just let them have the vehicle back. Im in no rush, but will be taking full advantage. i wanted a manual anyway

Back
Top Bottom