• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 BDC sub $200 (58% off)

jp54

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
26   0
Reaction score
Midwayusa has the Diamondback HP 4-16x42 BDC marked down from $479.99 to $199.99; that's 58% off. This was an upgraded Diamondback that has since been discontinued. It has side focus, same optical quality as the viper (same XD lenses and XR coatings), zero reset, and overall doesn't give much, if anything, up to the Viper. I think they discontinued when they started making the Diamondback Tactical FFP. This price is as much as a standard Diamondback 3-9x40 (for a much better scope) and less than I paid for a refurbished Diamondback HP two years ago. Free shipping right now too. Thought I'd share the deal.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2420373744?pid=373744

Good deal. I have a 3.5x10x40 that I paid close to that for

Yes, I paid $225 for a refurbished Diamondback HP 3-12x42 a couple of years ago. For $200 it's a no brainer. The standard Diamondback is good but this is basically a Viper with a 1" tube for the same price. Side by side I can tell no difference between it and my Vipers. I don't even need one, but I picked one up... guess I'll have to find a rifle to match it to now

Yes, I paid $225 for a refurbished Diamondback HP 3-12x42 a couple of years ago. For $200 it's a no brainer. The standard Diamondback is good but this is basically a Viper with a 1" tube for the same price. Side by side I can tell no difference between it and my Vipers. I don't even need one, but I picked one up... guess I'll have to find a rifle to match it to now
We could all use one more rifle

Back
Top Bottom